Assistant Meat Manager
Work under the direct supervision of the Meat Manager. Stocking shelves, cleaning, assisting customers and other employees. Over see the department in the absence of the Meat Manager.
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
- Supervises all activities in the meat department including product placement, rotation, signage, and displays.
- Responsible for overall department appearance, cleanliness, and adherence to both government and corporate ordinances.
- Must maintain records as required. In the role of meat manager, he/she will oversee the Assistant Meat Manager (if applicable), Meat Supervisors (if applicable) and Stockers to assure that the meat department is operating in a manner that adheres to company standards.
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropria